Support Info for The Submissive Next Door Podcast
Support comes in many ways!
Your Support helps keep great content coming! *pun intended!*
Support & Sponsorship Info for the SUBMISSIVE NEXT DOOR Podcast & Kipani.Life Website
Listener and Fan Support
The Submissive Next Door gets support from amazing listeners and fans of all sorts! – This may be through a small monthly contribution to Patreon, podcast sponsorships, and luxury adult product influencer partnerships, as well as other platforms that showcase Dr. K’s provocative and erotic performance art (See her personal Twitter account @QueenOfKink87 for performance art details).
Our Patreon is just getting started but has a lot of great content already available with more added throughout the week. Check it out at patreon.com/thesubmissivenextdoor . All members starting at the “Thank You!” tier ($3) get every episode early, bonus tracks, shout-outs, discounts on current and future lectures, courses, sexuality/kink workshops, Erotica workshops, and selections from Dr. K’s recent, research, art, and photography projects. At “The Scholar” level ($5), you can expect extra episodes, live stream info, access to special subscriber-only merch, and more! Episodes from Dr. K’s “Naughty Librarian” series will also only be found on Patreon! The “Play Club” tier ($13) you get access to everything Dr. K is currently working on, as well as a subscription to her ” Top 2% Fans Only” page. If you’d rather commit to one-time support, message us (DrK@Kipani.Life) for Paypal and Venmo info.
The Submissive Next Door Podcast Corporate & Business Sponsorship
If you are in the market to team up with Dr. K to help promote your product, class, brand, or business, please let us know! Dr. K, having come from working directly with presidents, CEOs, and VPs of marketing for global franchisees, brings with her expertise in lead generation on a global scale. She is available to help promote and design plans, challenges, giveaways, and marketing materials or act as a consultant with your most pressing needs.
Here is just some of the way she can work with brands:
- Pre-Roll and Mid-Roll + On-air podcast ads
- Social media shoutouts and mentions
- Sponsorship of events/conferences (Adult Industry, Sexuality, Non-Profit, Yoga, Holistic, Festival, etc.)
- Giveaway and Challenge partnership/design
- Co-branding for merch or education-related materials or handouts
- Webinar, course, program instructional design for presentation format or full LMS course implementation
- Content creation, guest & sponsored posts
- Book & product reviews
- Digital and media ads
- Brand affiliate/ambassadorship/personal reviews and endorsements
- Copywriting/Editing services on behalf of product manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in trade publications
- Live stream events on Instagram, YouTube Live, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch, etc.