QA with Dr. K! I swear, I have the best fans and followers around 🙂 Y’all send in some of the best, most passionate questions that deserve much more in-depth answers than what I can often convey in a single comment or 1-minute clip. In this episode, I’m going to discuss some questions submitted from fans that range from methods and communication techniques for bringing up the idea of kink to partner, get in-depth about the exciting dynamics of brats and their tammers, and the more therapeutic aspects of D/s for anxiety and panic attacks.
Links for this episode:
- Article: How BDSM Might Benefit Your Health and Improve Your Relationship
- Peep my NEW Instagram – Regular IG LIVES, AMAs, Reels, Kink, Modeling, and Fitness Posts
- Patreon – Erotica, Audios, Kink Workshops, Courses, Merch, Discounts, and more and select photography projects!
- Twitch with me! LIVE Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am PST (1pm EST)
- Consent Counts Resources from the NCSF (National Council for Sexual Freedom)
- About SESTA/FOSTA: Information relating to how the changes in the law have to affect TOS across social media and inadvertently creating issues for those in the field of sexual and reproductive health.
- Reid’s Safer Sex Elevator Speech
Psss…. Don’t forget to check out The Submissive Next Door Podcast on Apple Podcast/iTunes– subscribe and give us a rating, pretty please! If you like what you hear and see, please consider becoming a Patreon. Patreon members get episodes early and access to an exclusive bonus feed and provocative photography projects. Patreon also is home to Dr. K’s Erotica Reviewing “Naughty Librarian” series! Merch, workshops, kink events, and more for as little as $3 a month. You guys are amazing!
Affiliate Links – Feel like shopping? Use these links to get a discount and help support the podcast too!
- Lovehoney – Use this Link to get 10% off your first order from one of the top Luxury Sex Toy Shops in world!
- The Stockroom – BDSM and D/s luxury toys, tools, and gear
- Lovense – Luxury High Tech Sex Toys for Love at a Distance
- SheVibe – Sex Positive Sex Toys for the Adventurous!
- Dr. K’s Official Goodreads page – For the Book Lover
- Check out The Submissive Next Door’s Back Room
- Social Links
- Exclusive Content – Discord – Social Links